Supplementary feed for horses of all categories. Linseed is a healthy source of unsaturated Omega 3 fatty acids which improves the quality of coat, skin and hoof horn. It aids digestion and strengthens the immune system.
gross protein 18.5%, gross fibre 7.7%, gross oils and fat 20.5%, gross ash 3.6%, sodium 0.02%.
- OMEGA 3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart, brain and vision
- Mannan oligosaccharides contribute to immune system development
- The extrusion technology increases digestibility and sanitary cleanliness of supplementary food, and ensures safe feeding without the need for further processing by grinding and cooking
- The contained mycotoxin binder helps to regulate the impact and reduce the absorption of mycotoxins, thus reducing their effects on horses' health and performance
-Contains ingredients naturally rich in nucleotides, the building materials of the DNA and RNA nucleic acids
- Fitmin Faktor enhances the function of the digestive system, supports intestine regeneration and increases food utilisation
- Excellent taste