supplementary feed for horses of all categories. A mix of selected herbs with Silybum marianum and biologically active substances, contributing to the normal function of the liver, supporting the immune system and promoting regeneration of horses.
gross protein 18.5%, gross fibre 16.6%, gross oils and fat 10.5%, gross ash 6.7%, sodium 0.06%.
- Silybum marianum, organically bound selenium, vitamin E and vitamin C, substances with antioxidant effects, protect cells against free radicals, accelerate muscle regeneration after exercise and prevent painful tying-up
- Contains ingredients naturally rich in nucleotides and mannan oligosaccharides that support the immune system
- Live yeast culture promotes digestion and prevents colic diseases
- The binder of toxins produced by fungi helps to regulate the impact of mycotoxins and reduces their absorption
- Fitmin Faktor enhances the function of the digestive system, supports intestine regeneration and increases food utilisation
- OMEGA 3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) contribute to the normal function of the heart, brain and vision
- Highly utilisable trace elements organically bound in the form of chelates